Whoops. I wanted to post an essay today on the March 1 DPLA workshop, which I attended and have reflected on for the past week or so. But the essay grew, and I prefer to show it to others for their feedback. So next week instead. Apologies for the delay. Meanwhile you might check out LibaryCity’s earlier offerings as well as related writings if you haven’t already. – D.R.
- Any first-rate Mongolian translators—for my Chronicle essay on the digital library issue?
- UK librarian’s National Digital Library efforts
- National digital library endowment plan featured in Education Week
- Printed books vs. e-books: Should publishers impose borrowing limits on e-book copies even though there aren’t equivalent limits on paper copies?
- Welcome to LibraryCity.org!